Dave on Twitter

15 January, 2014

More Christie's Videos

No insight or commentary here - just showing off some other Christie's videos I found.

I really like the style of the auction videos.  The editorial team and producers at Christie's really do their best to inject life and excitement into the videos.  Also, my role is almost always the roaming B-camera.  It's me and one of the producers just running around and getting good content.  I like the freedom and the creativity that particular duty allows and encourages. FWIW, DP on the auction video was Tom Giovanelli and sound was Kenny Chin.

Below the auction video are a couple of interview-heavy videos about specific works.  I shot those alongside DP, Mead Hunt.  Sound was Mark Mandler and John Zecca.

Wait, did I say "no commentary?"  Oops...