Dave on Twitter

16 November, 2013

A Lot Of Art

First off, please excuse the title pun.  You'll see...

For those of you that have known me or have followed my blog and/or tweets, you've heard all about the variety of art videos I work on.  For years, I've been shooting art-related content for Philip Dolin of Particle Productions but over the last twelve months, I've added Christie's to the mix.  Shooting artist interviews and exhibits is great fun - shooting auctions bringing in millions of dollars is, well, a whole other game.  I guess the function is similar, but to be in that high stakes auction environment is unlike anything I've ever done.  Last week, I was fortunate enough to be shooting at a record-setting sale at the NYC auction house, and you can check out the video below.  If I can track down other videos I've been a part of, I'll post them as well so check back soon and often :)