Dave on Twitter

28 December, 2009

Happy Holidays!

2009 has been a nice year for me. I started it by making a film I'm really proud of, and throughout the year, my work has been very satisfying and quite diverse. Going from shooting the outrageous (and talented) Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert, to the classy (and also talented) Joshua Bell and, of course, Barbra Streisand. Lensing everything from art to coffee. One day out at the Easternmost tip of Long Island shooting a charity bike ride, and then two in Dallas, Texas covering the pilot program of a new wave in social and digital marketing. New clients and opportunities galore this year...

What's in store for 2010? Things look good for a follow-up to the Gevalia spot - this time for their tea lines. Also, I'm attached to shoot an independent feature film in May. Everything else will come as it comes and hopefully next year will continue to build on this year's momentum. Can't wait to see what's next.

Happy New Year, everyone!